Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Party Rock in the Kitchen Last Night

Sometimes songs get trapped in my head. It’s my experience that the only way to get them out is to pass them on to someone else.

Cam was washing the dishes last night when I walked up, gave him a hip bump and said, “Stop!”

He instantly replied, “Collaborate and listen,” at the exact same time I said, “Hatin’s bad.”

Then we looked each other, eyebrows shooting up, mouths slowly curving into smiles.

I don’t know who was more impressed: me, that my 13-year-old totally rocked out some vintage Vanilla Ice, or him, that his mom knew that LMFAO is more than just what you type when something online amuses you.

Either way, we’re both kind of badass.

Do yourself a favor and watch the Party Rockers video.
It's all kinds of silly, and everyone needs a little of that.

1 comment:

Kris K said...

Awesome as usual :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails