Thursday, August 4, 2011

Heeey Kool-aid!

Quick post tonight, but so worth it…

Have you ever seen “My Strange Addiction” on TLC? If you haven’t, there’s not much to say about it – the title pretty much sums it up. A woman who sleeps with her hair dryer, a guy with a silicone wife, scab pickers, a disturbing girl who lives as an adult baby. You know, your average, garden-variety freaks.

Anyway, Jerame and I were watching TV and a commercial came on for the upcoming episode about a woman who…hold on, I’m fighting back the bile…eats her dead husband's ashes.

This brought about the funniest line of the night from Jer:

"Ewwwww, mom! She's licking it off her finger like it's Koolaid powder!"

Heeeee! That kid kills me.

1 comment:

April said...

Where do they find these people? Sometimes I wonder if it's made up! Thanks for stopping by on my SITS day and for your lovely comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails