Thursday, March 25, 2010

Oh Lighten Up Already!

After the hubs read yesterday's post he shook his head and said, "Damn. Six Ring Circus has taken a turn toward the dark side." It's true that I was on a bit of a tear. So today I've decided to present something a whole lot more fun while truly embracing "the dark side".

People, I give you the awesomeness that is "Fart Sabers"...





Our seven-year-old implores you to watch to the very end so you don't miss the burp guns.

If you've read much of this blog at all you'll guess that Fart Sabers has been a huge hit around our house. This is because we are a strange combination of incredible geeks and disgusting pigs. Our house is the real-life equivilent of what it would look like if the fraternity brothers from Revenge of the Nerds merged with their counterparts over at Animal House. Star Wars + Bodily Functions = Gold.

I apologize in advance to my blog buddy Yankee Girl. In her response to yesterday's post she called my site "a blog of substance". And here I am embedding videos of farting Jedi knights. What can I say, I'm an enigma.


7 comments:

Linda said...

Subtance is overrated. Farting is always entertaining. Our house is also a mecca of bodily noises. Also a favorite video of ours!

Linda said...

Subtance is overrated. Farting is always entertaining. Our house is also a mecca of bodily noises. Also a favorite video of ours!

Annie @ astonesthrowfrominsanity said...

Do you think that maybe we were separated at birth? You and your family are our kind of people! I have already shared this vieo with kiddie one and I can't wait to show kiddie number 2 when he wakes up. Thanks for the farty laughs! :)

Brianne said...

I snorted so hard it hurt. I laughed so hard my left eye watered. I can't wait until my son gets home and I can show him. I also can't wait for the hubs to get home so I can show HIM!

Bahahaha!

Elle said...

Funny...

I'm following from http://stilettosandvodka.blogspot.com/

Rebekah @ Mom-In-A-Million said...

Oh, I needed that this week!

Lanita Moss said...

a good life is all about balance.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails