Monday, March 1, 2010

Custom-Fit for a Seven-Year-Old

This adorable little guy is our third-born, Brandon. He is also very well known in our town as the Incredible Kick-Ass Beezo. And really, I'm not exaggerating because he's my kid. If you ask anyone in this area if they know a boy (nick) named Beezo, they'll smile and say, "Oh, yeah! He's incredibly kick-ass."

Brandon is really good at just about everything, up to and including totally rocking this awesome sweater:


The sweater - a size youth medium - becomes a little less awesome when you realize that the day before this picture was taken, it was actually a men's large. Neither Joe or I, geniuses that we are, thought to check the label before it went through the wash. 100 percent wool? Really?! Our bad.


Of course, Brandon's okay with the error. After he recovered from the machine-gun giggles brought on when he realized that his parents are completely inept at laundry, he was extremely happy with the new addition to his wardrobe. That's one sharp-dressed second grader.

5 comments:

thatdesigngal said...

Ah! But what a happy accident!

Rebekah said...

Brilliant! The Accidental Hand-me-down!

Annie @ astonesthrowfrominsanity said...

I went on vacay. Hubs did the laundry. First, he washed a load with fabric softener instead of detergent. His response? "What? Those aren't interchangable?" Second, he washed my cashmere sweater. It's dead.

hubs doesn't do laundry anymore! I think that was his plan the whole time.

Double Wide Mom said...

Yay for Brandon! Cool sweater, dude!

Linda said...

Funny! Wow, hand-me-downs from dad courtesy of the washer. I have a Brandon too and he is pretty bad-ass too. It must be the name.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails