Saturday, March 6, 2010

Be Careful What You Wish For


The hubs and I were watching TV when a commercial for the movie “Precious” came on.

Joe: I have no desire to ever see that movie.

Me: Mo’Nique is almost guaranteed to win an Oscar for it.

Joe: Good for Mo'Nique.

Me: She probably won’t shave her legs for the Oscars. She doesn’t for anything else.

Joe: Why doesn’t she shave her legs?

Me: Just doesn’t feel the need to I guess.

Joe: Well that’s just kind of gross.

Me: She and her husband supposedly have an “open marriage”.

Joe: Really.

Me: Yeah, so if you’ve ever wanted to get with Mo’Nique, here’s your chance.

Joe: So you’re saying we have an open marriage, too?

Me – Only when it comes to Mo’Nique.

Joe – Well that sucks.

Me – Yeah, well….

Joe – That’s like saying you can cheat on your diet and eat whatever you want as long as it’s poop.

8 comments:

Brianne said...

HeHe! He's kinda right....I can't beleive her legs are so hairy! You know, I secretly always wondered what my legs would look like if I never shaved! Haha!

Annie @ astonesthrowfrominsanity said...

Bwahahaha! Hubs and I each have a list of 5 people that are freebies. Of course, I probably don't have a chance in hell of ever having Brad Pitt proposition me . . . but I can dream can't I? :)

Yankee Girl said...

Why does she do that? She looks great in the dress and the legs ruin it! Cannot blame your husband for not being stoked at the allowance for a freebie with her!

Rebekah said...

Them's some HAIRY legs. And they make me feel way better about the hot hairy mess my legs were after forgetting (read: being too lazy) to shave them for a couple of weeks. :-)

Mrsblogalot said...

OMG gross is right!!!!

Good luck with the new job!

Visiting from SITS (-:

Law Momma said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

JenJen said...

Thanks for the freaking laugh. I think your convo with the hubbs was more amusing than Sasquatch....it's fantastic.

I nominated you for the Sunshine Award on my blog today :) Check it out!!

Unknown Mami said...

He might want to reconsider, she did win the Oscar. He could get into some fun parties.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails