Thursday, February 4, 2010

Yo Momma is SO Fat...


New year, new diet, nothing new for me. Seems like I’m always trying to slough off a few pounds, but something seems different this time. I suddenly have this weird thing I’ll call willpower. Not sure where that came from, but there are two treat bags left over from Evan’s party sitting on the kitchen counter, where they have remained untouched for SIX DAYS now. That’s serious commitment.

Anyway, I’m down ten pounds after the first month. I’ve been on diets when I’ve lost more weight more quickly, but I think I have a better chance of this sticking. If I keep this up, I’ll have lost 30 or 40 pounds by the dreaded bathing suit season. So I’m writing about it in my blog to put some added pressure on myself. If I put it out there on that big fat World Wide Web, I’m more likely to stick to the diet, right?

Wouldn’t want to let my four readers down.

(Hi mom!)

Truly, I need to get off my butt and into shape. I’ve had too many female family members literally drop dead of heart failure not to take this absolutely seriously. It’s time to get the baby weight OFF, especially since the baby is already…12.

Oh, you thought I was talking about the current baby, didn’t you?

Silly (four) readers.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails