Thursday, January 14, 2010

MY American Idol



I don't usually watch much of the audition rounds of American Idol but have been enjoying them the past few days. Most years they give waaaay too much screen time to the obviously untalented but this time around when they show someone who doesn't have an ice cube's chance in hell of making it to Hollywood, it's because they are a very special kind of crazy. And I looooove me some special crazy.

Which brings me to "General" Larry Pratt, who absolutely rocked the judges (and me) with his own original song - "Pants On the Ground". The song was not only catchy, it had a great message - pull your pants up, freaks!

Larry is a freaking STAR, people. Too bad he's 62 and way out of Idol's age range. What a travesty.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails